FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Breaking NEWS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Vector-Victor



Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2599
Location: Cork, Ireland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH, I'm getting a bit tired of all this "GB versus LH" stuff. I don't have
a problem with RTD fans who aren't rude or bullying to other
DW fans who disagree with them, and the new Moffat era of
DW looks very promising. I don't give tuppence for what the
folk on GB or RADW think of it.
_________________
Stan: Nobody threatens my family! Now get out of the way or I'll shoot you all!

Hayley: Oh, God, it's my junior prom all over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vector-Victor wrote:
TBH, I'm getting a bit tired of all this "GB versus LH" stuff. I don't have
a problem with RTD fans who aren't rude or bullying to other
DW fans who disagree with them, and the new Moffat era of
DW looks very promising. I don't give tuppence for what the
folk on GB or RADW think of it.


Well said 100% agree.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going with the flow. I don't care enough one way or the other. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Rigsby



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Posts: 1047

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pex wrote:
Absolutely Rigsby. People who have experienced bullying react in one of two ways: they either come to hold the values of their oppressors in contempt, or they internalise them. Sadly the people in charge of New Who appear to be of the latter type.

It's unfortunate that the Cardiff Mafia want fandom in a permanent state of self-loathing. The "I have an opinion, but don't take it seriously cause I'm just a fan" bullshit.
_________________
Doctor Who fans - Movie adaptions of the most heated DW internet forum discussions

CHARLIE BROOKER ON NEW WHO
"The most consistently inventive, lovingly crafted British drama on TV! Fact!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
iank



Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 879

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bunch of sad c***s. Have you been on there lately? It's like watching animals eat their own faeces.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Pex



Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2514
Location: Paradise Towers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting loads of sex anyway. I only post on DW forums as an ironic joke, a way of relaxing and letting my genitals cool down in between perverse sex games.
_________________
Coalition would mean Con policies, Con leadership by a Con party for a Con trick - Harold Wilson, October 1974
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex isn't that sexy. I'd rather be having fun and doing something with my life than sleeping around.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ is having sex with Steven Hill right now. oops Steven W Hill. Mustn't forget the all important W.

http://gallifreybase.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1846166&postcount=246

I'm sure rimming counts, doesn't it? Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just done find it all that it's cracked up to be.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
Sex isn't that sexy. I'd rather be having fun and doing something with my life than sleeping around.
Sex should be fun. Hope you haven't told this to your GF!
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludders wrote:
CJ is having sex with Steven Hill right now. oops Steven W Hill. Mustn't forget the all important W.

http://gallifreybase.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1846166&postcount=246

I'm sure rimming counts, doesn't it? Razz


Lol, I know. I deserved to be banned?! I was the only guy on there who wasn't slagging people off. And they have the fucking nerve to say I am sad?! Well, I am sad clearly, lol, but the people who post on GB are beyond fucking sad.

Anyway, I've got a new account so It's all good. I only usually go on there to check what's going on in fandom. That fucking twat Steven Hill, talk about people who think they are important. Total wankers. The place makes me fucking vomit.

The sad reality is, Moffat's a cunt and most of Who fandom are cunts. And you'd think these people were fans of Doctor Who...
Back to top
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkLord wrote:
monky wrote:
I just done find it all that it's cracked up to be.


I thought the same when I was younger. Experience and lots of practise usually makes you see the light.

You're right it can be naff though.


I don't have time for a girlfriend these days. Been there, done that. They end up taking up all your free time with fucking phone calls... Razz I'd rather spend my my time trying to teach my self stuff and studying. Which reminds me, I must stop posting on here so much. It's so distracting whilst I'm at a computer ( which is all the time ).

Since I turned 24, I've not really had the drive to fuck everything that moves anyway.


Last edited by xM002x on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Author Message
Rigsby



Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Posts: 1047

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Doctor Who fans and sex is, I don't think you're likelihood of getting it is dependent on liking or not liking the new series. Telling women you loved the emotional journey of The Long Game doesn't turn you into an instant fanny magnet.
_________________
Doctor Who fans - Movie adaptions of the most heated DW internet forum discussions

CHARLIE BROOKER ON NEW WHO
"The most consistently inventive, lovingly crafted British drama on TV! Fact!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
Ludders wrote:
CJ is having sex with Steven Hill right now. oops Steven W Hill. Mustn't forget the all important W.

http://gallifreybase.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1846166&postcount=246

I'm sure rimming counts, doesn't it? Razz


Lol, I know. I deserved to be banned?! I was the only guy on there who wasn't slagging people off. And they have the fucking nerve to say I am sad?! Well, I am sad clearly, lol, but the people who post on GB are beyond fucking sad.

Anyway, I've got a new account so It's all good. I only usually go on there to check what's going on in fandom. That fucking twat Steven Hill, talk about people who think they are important. Total wankers. The place makes me fucking vomit.

The sad reality is, Moffat's a cunt and most of Who fandom are cunts. And you'd think these people were fans of Doctor Who...


I loved it when you came back within about 30 seconds of being 'banned'. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludders wrote:
xM002x wrote:
Ludders wrote:
CJ is having sex with Steven Hill right now. oops Steven W Hill. Mustn't forget the all important W.

http://gallifreybase.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1846166&postcount=246

I'm sure rimming counts, doesn't it? Razz


Lol, I know. I deserved to be banned?! I was the only guy on there who wasn't slagging people off. And they have the fucking nerve to say I am sad?! Well, I am sad clearly, lol, but the people who post on GB are beyond fucking sad.

Anyway, I've got a new account so It's all good. I only usually go on there to check what's going on in fandom. That fucking twat Steven Hill, talk about people who think they are important. Total wankers. The place makes me fucking vomit.

The sad reality is, Moffat's a cunt and most of Who fandom are cunts. And you'd think these people were fans of Doctor Who...


I loved it when you came back within about 30 seconds of being 'banned'. Laughing


Very Happy. I'm starting to think they appreciate Genesis of the Daleks for all the wrong reasons. Fucking dicks. That CJ fuck called me homophobic for saying Davies, "takes it on the chin". How pathetic can you get? "I'm so glad these meanies are gone. Love the moderation here!". What a herd of dipsey sheep.

*Deep breaths*
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign