FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> The Current Era
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
"Jubilee" pisses all over "Dalek" from a vey high height.
You seem to talk a lot about pissing on things


Only way to wash away the shit which is left over by your Turd Lord Davies.
Never heard of water?
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh come on Rani. The only bad Dalek stories really were the Chase and Destiny. Apart from that they were a real threat. Also they showed cunning. Look at Death to the Daleks for example.
I disagree. The Daleks became charicatures of themselves.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
munkus



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh come on Rani. The only bad Dalek stories really were the Chase and Destiny. Apart from that they were a real threat. Also they showed cunning. Look at Death to the Daleks for example.
I disagree. The Daleks became charicatures of themselves.


They became weakened destiny onwards but they came back very well with revelation and resurrection. Remembrance also showed them to be cunning, though the props were shite.

IMHO the only person who handles Daleks well post 2005 is BF. Dalek Empire pisses over everything Fat Head has done with them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Professor



Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Not strong enough???

RTD gave them so many special powers he turned one of the fuckers into Mystic Meg!

There was a very good reason Moffatt rebooted the Daleks. Unfortunately, the reboot was even more of a disaster than Journey's End. Ironically, the first half of Victory of the Daleks was the best run out for them since Remembrance, because what it got across was not that the Daleks are insane war mongers, but that they are incredibly clever insidious beings. Pure evil which corrupts rather than destroys. Apart from Planet, we've never really seen a major Dalek force in Classic Who. This reinforces the impression that despite their superiority, Daleks are actually quite vulnerable numerically, (And have no arms) hence they are always having to trick and employ others - Maxtible, Robomen, Ogrons etc etc. In fact, I don't think there's a single classic Dalek story where someone isn't tricked or controlled. Big Finish understands this too, Dalek Empire is brilliant at showing how and why the Daleks control people.

Making them an unstoppable overwhelming force makes them boring. There's no powerplay. In journey's end, Davros was a prisoner of his own Daleks but couldn't have cared less, whereas the real Davros never settled for anything less than absolute power. Plus the fact that they have become too powerful to need slaves, but never actually shoot anyone. RTD turned them into destructors without much, if any destruction. He managed to make the most terrifying beings in fiction; boring.

So in the RTD years we have a ludicrous situation where Daleks turn up out of a magic box, threaten to shoot everyone, they can't be stopped in any way shape or form, so the Doctor runs around and presses a magic button to put them all back in their box or obliterate them until the next hidden Dalek army turns up. And each time it has to be more Daleks with a more convoluted scheme.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Snodgrass



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
munkus



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Forum clown protests to much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Snodgrass



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Yeah, "Resurrection would be awesome if Billie Piper used her super "BadWolf" magic powers to turn the Daleks into fairy dust!

"Revelation" needed RTD to write in that ending as well, and then add clips of the Doctor pulling Necros with his TARDIS to football songs!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Forum clown protests to much.
More a case of Rani highlights flaws in argument
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Snodgrass



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Forum clown protests to much.
More a case of Rani highlights flaws in argument


Captain M Bison wants to say something to you Rani. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Earth being towed by the TARDIS is possibly the worst scene in Doctor Who I have ever seen. What the fuck was he thinking? Fucking tit.
Back to top
Author Message
Tash



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Posts: 893
Location: Atlantis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
The Earth being towed by the TARDIS is possibly the worst scene in Doctor Who I have ever seen. What the fuck was he thinking? Fucking tit.


I assume Taffy was on some illegal mind-bending drug when he wrote that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Snodgrass



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 191

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
The Earth being towed by the TARDIS is possibly the worst scene in Doctor Who I have ever seen. What the fuck was he thinking? Fucking tit.


It was written by RTD. What were you expecting? Quality drama?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mike



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 3442
Location: Behind The Wall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
The Earth being towed by the TARDIS is possibly the worst scene in Doctor Who I have ever seen. What the fuck was he thinking? Fucking tit.

Agreed.
_________________
"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Did RTD make the Daleks too super villainish? Reply with quote

Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
munkus wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Snodgrass wrote:
Personally, I noticed that the whole purpose of "Dalek" was simply to over-fetishise the Daleks. Honestly, it was essentially an advertisement, saying, OH LOOK, WE MADE THE DALEKS SUPER-POWERFUL, WAY BETTER THAN THOSE CRAPPY OLD ONES, EH?". Rolling Eyes

In the Classic Series, Daleks weren't invincible. They were immune to bullets, but they could be blown up with bombs and explosives, hell, they were ran over in "Dalek Invasion Earth". But in Classic Who, they weren't meant to be invincible. Sure they were armoured and they could hover( but not fly high in the sky like those stupid RTD Daleks.) way back in "The Chase".

What made the Daleks dangerous in the Classic Series was the fact that they were blood thirsty warmongers with a whole array of technology,super-weapons and war machines at their disposal. Not because "one Dalek could wipe out the entire US military".

Bullshit. Rolling Eyes
I disagree. If anything they are not strong enough and merely continue the trend of latter classic Dalek stories which don't really know how to handle them.


Oh I suppose that in the Classic Series, every single Dalek always got wiped out by a poorly written magic wand Dues ex Machina. Rolling Eyes

"The Daleks" would have been wonderful if the Doctor's companion used super duper fairy dust magi to kill them all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"The Dalek Invasion of Earth" would have been excellent if the Doctor used a giant time-space vacuam cleaner to suck them out of the universe! Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Dalek's Masterplan" would've been great if the companion used a set of levers to make every single Dalek spin around and blow up! OH YES! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No wonder Rob nicknames you the "forum clown"! Very Happy
Can't you read? I refer to latter day classic stories and you cite The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and Masterplan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Forum clown protests to much.
More a case of Rani highlights flaws in argument


Captain M Bison wants to say something to you Rani. Very Happy
Well you did cite 1960s stories as latter Dalek stories Very Happy
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> The Current Era All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign