FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Does this pervert EVER give it a rest?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
B3 wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
It's probably just coincidence that Hickman resigned directly after his interview with Barrowman. He probably had his own reasons to resign the editorship of DWM during a period of massive popularity for the show.
He might indeed have wanted to bow out on a high. It is not uncommon.



I was joking Laughing

I think your sarcasm was lost on Rani there B.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
No, I just didn't rise to it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, you just lowered yourself toward being your usual foolish self!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever the ins and outs of Hickman's resignation, the fact that a vulgarian such as Barrowman can boast about having an arse like a fucked cement mixer and spraying his fizzy gravy over an audience is an embarassment to the world of Doctor Who. Really.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Whatever the ins and outs of Hickman's resignation, the fact that a vulgarian such as Barrowman can boast about having an arse like a fucked cement mixer and spraying his fizzy gravy over an audience is an embarassment to the world of Doctor Who. Really.

It's an embarrassment to the world.

Full stop.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
B3 wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
It's probably just coincidence that Hickman resigned directly after his interview with Barrowman. He probably had his own reasons to resign the editorship of DWM during a period of massive popularity for the show.
He might indeed have wanted to bow out on a high. It is not uncommon.



I was joking Laughing

I think your sarcasm was lost on Rani there B.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
No, I just didn't rise to it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, you just lowered yourself toward being your usual foolish self!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I could NEVER get as low as you though eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
I could NEVER get as low as you though eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would say you have fallen so low that you've sunk in to the ground and are rapidly approaching the Earths core Rani.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.


Last edited by RobFilth on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
I could NEVER get as low as you though eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would say you have fallent so low that you've sunk in to the ground and are rapidly approaching the Earths core Rani.
You've already gone though it and emerged down under Filth. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
I could NEVER get as low as you though eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would say you have fallent so low that you've sunk in to the ground and are rapidly approaching the Earths core Rani.
You've already gone though it and emerged down under Filth. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If that's the case, it's probably because I fell through one of the holes you drilled earlier with your constant spin Rani.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't suppose there's much point in me mentioning the piece written by Barrowman in today's Observer in which he expresses his fondness for foreskins.

No?

I'd best not mention it.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Chancellor Valium



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 3213
Location: Behind the First Mystery which is the Last Mystery which is the twenty-fourth mystery and Great Amen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
I don't suppose there's much point in me mentioning the piece written by Barrowman in today's Observer in which he expresses his fondness for foreskins.

No?

I'd best not mention it.

It sounds typically ghastly.
_________________
"My fellow Americans: As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say to you: We must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Cornelia



Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 1202

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
I don't suppose there's much point in me mentioning the piece written by Barrowman in today's Observer in which he expresses his fondness for foreskins.

No?

I'd best not mention it.


He actually wrote an article for the Observer? Good God, did he actually have anything interesting to say? I can just imagine it - John Barrowman writes on world affairs!

Or did it consist of his usual topics of conversation, i.e, his ass, cock and bodily functions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cornelia wrote:
B3 wrote:
I don't suppose there's much point in me mentioning the piece written by Barrowman in today's Observer in which he expresses his fondness for foreskins.

No?

I'd best not mention it.


He actually wrote an article for the Observer? Good God, did he actually have anything interesting to say? I can just imagine it - John Barrowman writes on world affairs!

Or did it consist of his usual topics of conversation, i.e, his ass, cock and bodily functions?


It was a piece for the Observer's Woman monthly magazine. Barrowman wrote the "What I Know About Men" column in which he expressed his love of foreskins, particularly that belonging to his no doubt long-suffering partner Scott, who has to bear the indignity of having his penis discussed in public.

Next week: Richard Madley discusses his admiration for Judy Finnegan's clitoral hood.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Cornelia



Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 1202

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see an interview with this man where he was asked about serious subjects. I wonder what it would be like:

"So, Mr Barrowman, what do you think is the most important issue facing the world today? Global warming? The Middle East? Rising food prices?

"Er.... the size of my knob..... er, sorry.... could we change the subject please...."




Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
mumbles



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 699
Location: Stoner's Pot Palace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read with amusement in DWM 397 that Barrowman considers himself a politican and a fighter for gay rights ... If you ask me, if he keeps acting like the way he is, he is only going to do more damage to the gay community, I would like to think most gay men don't act as stupid and or perveted (in public) as he does ..

Also I thought it was a bit low of him making comments about the creation of Torchwood and the London Bombings (even if he was told about it on the same day as that atrocity) but it makes it sound like Barrowman considers himself a 'defender' of London, well I thought that was a pretty offensive analogy in my book, people lost their lives for fuck's sake ...
_________________
'Sometimes. I tell them to F**K off' - Clive Swift after being interviewed in DWM

"Taken on a per capita basis and pound for pound, Colin's stories beat Tennant's like Ike beat Tina"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Wolfsbane



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 359
Location: The lonely wilds

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mumbles wrote:
I read with amusement in DWM 397 that Barrowman considers himself a politican and a fighter for gay rights ... If you ask me, if he keeps acting like the way he is, he is only going to do more damage to the gay community, I would like to think most gay men don't act as stupid and or perveted (in public) as he does ..

Also I thought it was a bit low of him making comments about the creation of Torchwood and the London Bombings (even if he was told about it on the same day as that atrocity) but it makes it sound like Barrowman considers himself a 'defender' of London, well I thought that was a pretty offensive analogy in my book, people lost their lives for fuck's sake ...


I just think he is a bit thick and has little idea about how to act in public.

Someone said to me once they thought the way he acted might be "An overcompensation because he is chronically shy, hence his need to show off his penis all the time."
To this stupidity I replied "No he is just a thick obnoxious twat!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Chancellor Valium



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 3213
Location: Behind the First Mystery which is the Last Mystery which is the twenty-fourth mystery and Great Amen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps he is just thick.

Personally, though, I favour that he's not just thick but criminally egocentric - or should that be phallocentric?
_________________
"My fellow Americans: As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say to you: We must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign