FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Key to Time Box Set
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
stelladiversus wrote:


Bloodaxe? LOL, you pillock. Surely you mean Irongron? You really need to get to grips with a story and its characters before you unload with ill-conceived criticism of it. Laughing


You have to give Rani credit where it's due, he DOES regularly come out with hilariously misinformed comments all of the time....my own personal favourite being the classic "Damaged Goods was a best selling novel".

Hilarious! Very Happy
And we all remember the Filh classic where you said that a 5th series was "imaginary" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
stelladiversus wrote:


Bloodaxe? LOL, you pillock. Surely you mean Irongron? You really need to get to grips with a story and its characters before you unload with ill-conceived criticism of it. Laughing


You have to give Rani credit where it's due, he DOES regularly come out with hilariously misinformed comments all of the time....my own personal favourite being the classic "Damaged Goods was a best selling novel".

Hilarious! Very Happy
And we all remember the Filh classic where you said that a 5th series was "imaginary" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The series which you maintained WOULD take place in 2009 IS imaginary!

What was it now? "The BBC would never pull the plug on and suspend an award winning flagship TV programme!"?

Lol, well just look who looks stupid now, dummy! Very Happy
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would someone waste £15 on The Time Warrior DVD with its allegedly "bad writing" when they could buy 30 Slitheen figures for the same amount?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
stelladiversus wrote:


Bloodaxe? LOL, you pillock. Surely you mean Irongron? You really need to get to grips with a story and its characters before you unload with ill-conceived criticism of it. Laughing


You have to give Rani credit where it's due, he DOES regularly come out with hilariously misinformed comments all of the time....my own personal favourite being the classic "Damaged Goods was a best selling novel".

Hilarious! Very Happy
And we all remember the Filh classic where you said that a 5th series was "imaginary" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The series which you maintained WOULD take place in 2009 IS imaginary!

What was it now? "The BBC would never pull the plug on and suspend an award winning flagship TV programme!"?

Lol, well just look who looks stupid now, dummy! Very Happy
Where did I say the fifth series would be in 2009?

I said there would be a fifth series....and there will be. And indeed the programme has not been suspended. Only an arseclown could claim it had been. You know the sort of person who says a fifth series is imaginary. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Why would someone waste £15 on The Time Warrior DVD with its allegedly "bad writing" when they could buy 30 Slitheen figures for the same amount?
Who would pay £15 for Time Warrior when you can get it for £11 which wouldn't even buy 2 Slitheen figures! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Where did I say the fifth series would be in 2009?

I said there would be a fifth series....and there will be. And indeed the programme has not been suspended. Only an arseclown could claim it had been. You know the sort of person who says a fifth series is imaginary. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You arseclown, if the series hasn't been suspended as you claim then WHERE is the series for 2009 then?

Idiot.

Mistress Rani wrote:
[Who would pay £15 for Time Warrior when you can get it for £11 which wouldn't even buy 2 Slitheen figures! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rubbish.

You could get at least 10 Mr Blobby Slitheen figures for £11, they go for peanuts on ebay because no one wants them.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
Whether a series is produced or not is irrelevant. You claim the show is suspended even though it is in production with new episodes broadcast. The two seem incompatible to me? Suspended yet new shows?
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
Whether a series is produced or not is irrelevant. You claim the show is suspended even though it is in production with new episodes broadcast. The two seem incompatible to me? Suspended yet new shows?

So, are you saying that Doctor Who was not suspended before "Trial Of A Time Lord" then purely because more shows were planned afterwards?

Nonsense.

RTD's remake has been suspended, the BBC have announced it, the newspapers have announced it, Levine announced it, and all of the fans know it apart from the sad deluded ones who stick their fingers in their ears ignorantly singing "La-la-la" and looking like complete fools.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
Whether a series is produced or not is irrelevant. You claim the show is suspended even though it is in production with new episodes broadcast. The two seem incompatible to me? Suspended yet new shows?

So, are you saying that Doctor Who was not suspended before "Trial Of A Time Lord" then purely because more shows were planned afterwards?

Nonsense.

RTD's remake has been suspended, the BBC have announced it, the newspapers have announced it, Levine announced it, and all of the fans know it apart from the sad deluded ones who stick their fingers in their ears ignorantly singing "La-la-la" and looking like complete fools.
Indeed it was suspended at that time because there were no shows on that year. But we ARE getting new episodes in 2009! Again how can it be suspended when there are new shows in production?

And Levine was utterly wrong, so much so he hid from his own forum for weeks after the news was announced. lol
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
Whether a series is produced or not is irrelevant. You claim the show is suspended even though it is in production with new episodes broadcast. The two seem incompatible to me? Suspended yet new shows?

So, are you saying that Doctor Who was not suspended before "Trial Of A Time Lord" then purely because more shows were planned afterwards?

Nonsense.

RTD's remake has been suspended, the BBC have announced it, the newspapers have announced it, Levine announced it, and all of the fans know it apart from the sad deluded ones who stick their fingers in their ears ignorantly singing "La-la-la" and looking like complete fools.
Indeed it was suspended at that time because there were no shows on that year. But we ARE getting new episodes in 2009! Again how can it be suspended when there are new shows in production?

And Levine was utterly wrong, so much so he hid from his own forum for weeks after the news was announced. lol

Well we had "special" episodes during the 1985 hiatus too, there was the story "Slipback" broadcast, it still doesn't excuse the fact that the programme had been suspended you clowndonkey!

Levine was right, he forecast a suspension of the series ahead and was entirely correct.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
If the show has been suspended then how come it is being produced AND broadcast?

Not as a series in 2009 it isn't you muppet.
Whether a series is produced or not is irrelevant. You claim the show is suspended even though it is in production with new episodes broadcast. The two seem incompatible to me? Suspended yet new shows?

So, are you saying that Doctor Who was not suspended before "Trial Of A Time Lord" then purely because more shows were planned afterwards?

Nonsense.

RTD's remake has been suspended, the BBC have announced it, the newspapers have announced it, Levine announced it, and all of the fans know it apart from the sad deluded ones who stick their fingers in their ears ignorantly singing "La-la-la" and looking like complete fools.
Indeed it was suspended at that time because there were no shows on that year. But we ARE getting new episodes in 2009! Again how can it be suspended when there are new shows in production?

And Levine was utterly wrong, so much so he hid from his own forum for weeks after the news was announced. lol

Well we had "special" episodes during the 1985 hiatus too, there was the story "Slipback" broadcast, it still doesn't excuse the fact that the programme had been suspended you clowndonkey!

Levine was right, he forecast a suspension of the series ahead and was entirely correct.
Incorrect, if you actually read what he posted on his forum he was utterly incorrect. And excuse me if i am wrong but I don't think Slipback was ever broadcast on TV? No matter how much you slip and slide the fact remains you have not explained ho a show can be suspended and in production simulataneously.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Incorrect, if you actually read what he posted on his forum he was utterly incorrect. And excuse me if i am wrong but I don't think Slipback was ever broadcast on TV? No matter how much you slip and slide the fact remains you have not explained ho a show can be suspended and in production simulataneously.

Produced on TV or not is irrelevant to this discussion the FACT is the actors etc were still making productions during the hiatus.

The FACT is the 2009 series HAS been suspended, Doctor Who is not in production as a series in 2009.

Levine was entirely correct on this score as he said the BBC were going to halt the series and fob fans off with some two-bob specials instead because RTD had thrown his toys out of his pram like a big spoilt fanboy baby.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Incorrect, if you actually read what he posted on his forum he was utterly incorrect. And excuse me if i am wrong but I don't think Slipback was ever broadcast on TV? No matter how much you slip and slide the fact remains you have not explained ho a show can be suspended and in production simulataneously.

Produced on TV or not is irrelevant to this discussion the FACT is the actors etc were still making productions during the hiatus.

The FACT is the 2009 series HAS been suspended, Doctor Who is not in production as a series in 2009.

Levine was entirely correct on this score as he said the BBC were going to halt the series and fob fans off with some two-bob specials instead because RTD had thrown his toys out of his pram like a big spoilt fanboy baby.
Fatboy Levine explicitly said there would be no 5th series after the specials. He made a prize berk out of himself. Still as long as he has you in your white gym shorts to console him.

FACT: Dr Who is in production in 2009. Get over it.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign