FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Least favorite sci fi show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Media & Arts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
qwerty123



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive always wanted to check that out. It looks remarkably cheesey. Is it actualy any good?
I'll raise you jupiter moon, lol.
_________________
They walk among us apparently. yup yup yup!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qwerty123 wrote:
I'll raise you jupiter moon, lol.




Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
qwerty123



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, doubtless worse for you than speedballing, but there it is, im a sick fucker.
_________________
They walk among us apparently. yup yup yup!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qwerty123 wrote:
Yep, doubtless worse for you than speedballing, but there it is, im a sick fucker.


Dunno, i've seen worse than Jupiter Moon.
Can't quite think what right now, but there's bound to be something. Laughing

Besides, Captain Creasy was hugely entertaining, and JM had it's share of crumpet, too. Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
qwerty123



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludders wrote:
qwerty123 wrote:
Yep, doubtless worse for you than speedballing, but there it is, im a sick fucker.


Dunno, i've seen worse than Jupiter Moon.
Can't quite think what right now, but there's bound to be something. Laughing

Besides, Captain Creasy was hugely entertaining, and JM had it's share of crumpet, too. Razz


That it did, if you go in for that big hair look from the 80s /early 90s ;)
I find that show strangely compelling in a I dont talk about it in public sort of way.
_________________
They walk among us apparently. yup yup yup!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qwerty123 wrote:
Ive always wanted to check that out. It looks remarkably cheesey. Is it actualy any good?


I've only watched a few episodes. Let's say it's entertainingly bizarre. (One of the episodes was set on a housing estate and had people running around in front gardens amongst Ford Cortinas.) Gareth Thomas is terrible. But it has got Judy Geeson in it which automatically makes it worth a look. Smile



qwerty123 wrote:
I'll raise you jupiter moon, lol.


Didn't get very far with this even though Anna Chancellor's in it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qwerty123 wrote:
Ludders wrote:
qwerty123 wrote:
Yep, doubtless worse for you than speedballing, but there it is, im a sick fucker.


Dunno, i've seen worse than Jupiter Moon.
Can't quite think what right now, but there's bound to be something. Laughing

Besides, Captain Creasy was hugely entertaining, and JM had it's share of crumpet, too. Razz


That it did, if you go in for that big hair look from the 80s /early 90s ;)
I find that show strangely compelling in a I dont talk about it in public sort of way.


Thanks to a JM fanatic, (yes there is one) on Roobarbs, I have the whole lot on dvdr. Although i've never managed to finish it. Laughing
It was never the same after Andy Rashleigh left.
I was waiting for lesbian threesome between Melody, Victoria, and Herlinde, But sadly it never happened. Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator General wrote:
But it has got Judy Geeson in it which automatically makes it worth a look. Smile


Interest factor now increased by a couple of points. Laughing (Although, i prefer Sally) Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludders wrote:
Moderator General wrote:
But it has got Judy Geeson in it which automatically makes it worth a look. Smile


Interest factor now increased by a couple of points. Laughing (Although, i prefer Sally) Wink


How about Judy and Joanie:



...and Cushing and Ralph Bates. Helluva cast. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator General wrote:
Ludders wrote:
Moderator General wrote:
But it has got Judy Geeson in it which automatically makes it worth a look. Smile


Interest factor now increased by a couple of points. Laughing (Although, i prefer Sally) Wink


How about Judy and Joanie:



...and Cushing and Ralph Bates. Helluva cast. Smile


Yep. I'm a Hammer fan of old. Good film! Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
qwerty123



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 713

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone picked up the DVD of raumpatrouille yet? No English subs apparently, but I watch a fair bit of stuff without subs (I am not fluent in German btw).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJe-CdWsICY
_________________
They walk among us apparently. yup yup yup!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Media & Arts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign