FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
More Tat
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: More Tat Reply with quote

Yesterday, I walked through the toy department of John Lewis in Nottingham and saw John Simm Master dolls for sale.

Little cunt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: More Tat Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Yesterday, I walked through the toy department of John Lewis in Nottingham and saw John Simm Master dolls for sale.

Little cunt.

You should have thrown one on the floor and stamped on it until its limbs fell off.

We never realised at the time just how good we had it with Eric Roberts.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
G80TV



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: More Tat Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
We never realised at the time just how good we had it with Eric Roberts.

How true.

After Ainley's reasonable start began the slow slide downhill, Eric Roberts came along and we're left thinking "Can the Master be any more camp, any more cr*p than this?" The entire world said "no, this is the worst he'll ever be"... until a little voice from Wales said "Well, I've got John Simm and he's going to behave like an utter prat for me..."

Perhaps RTD is a secret Eric Roberts' fan and didn't want Roberts' to have the reputation of "Worst Master Ever", so he created an even worse one to take the burden off his shoulders?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: More Tat Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
B3 wrote:
Yesterday, I walked through the toy department of John Lewis in Nottingham and saw John Simm Master dolls for sale.

Little cunt.

You should have thrown one on the floor and stamped on it until its limbs fell off.

We never realised at the time just how good we had it with Eric Roberts.




Can you imagine the headline:

Man Arrested in Frenzied Simm Doll Attack

Next to the Simm doll was a Judoon doll, and there was a sticker on the box that said: "Helmet is not removable."

Presumably that's so they can flog the huge amounts of unsold Judoon as Sontarans later in the year.

Roberts is only really twatty toward the end of the TVM. Throughout most of it he's quite manacing. In the scene where the Master breaks the paramedic's wife's neck he's terrifying.

Unlike Simm, who was a cunt from the word go. He only stopped being a cunt when he was tied up on the funeral pyre.


Last edited by B3 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: More Tat Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Unlike Simm, who was a cunt from the word go. He only stopped being a cunt when he was tied up on the funeral pyre.

I think he was still a cunt after then too because he became a ring.

The cunt.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simm was terrific as the Master. Contrast with the high camp performance from Roberts and all that "dressing for the occasion"
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.


Says it all really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
G80TV



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Chancellor Valium



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 3213
Location: Behind the First Mystery which is the Last Mystery which is the twenty-fourth mystery and Great Amen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.


I'm afraid, G80, that Rani really is this barking. Literally - watch:

"Conservative Party".
_________________
"My fellow Americans: As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say to you: We must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chancellor Valium wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.


I'm afraid, G80, that Rani really is this barking. Literally - watch:

"Conservative Party".
The Conservative Party is as irrelevant to this discussion as to running the country
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Chancellor Valium wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.


I'm afraid, G80, that Rani really is this barking. Literally - watch:

"Conservative Party".
The Conservative Party is as irrelevant to this discussion as to running the country

He's right about you being barking mad though Rani.

Only a complete madman could possibly think Simm was in any way good in the role of The Master.

Hell, Simm made Eric Roberts look like Roger fucking Delgado by comparison!
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Chancellor Valium



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 3213
Location: Behind the First Mystery which is the Last Mystery which is the twenty-fourth mystery and Great Amen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Chancellor Valium wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.


I'm afraid, G80, that Rani really is this barking. Literally - watch:

"Conservative Party".
The Conservative Party is as irrelevant to this discussion as to running the country

He's right about you being barking mad though Rani.

Only a complete madman could possibly think Simm was in any way good in the role of The Master.

Hell, Simm made Eric Roberts look like Roger fucking Delgado by comparison!

Not only that, but the above dialogue proves one of two things:
-That Rani has undergone Pavlovian indoctrination,
-That Rani is a chatterbot.
_________________
"My fellow Americans: As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say to you: We must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chancellor Valium wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Chancellor Valium wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
G80TV wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Simm was terrific as the Master.

I know I'm still quite new around here, but I've only just figured out that you post this rubbish simply to wind people up. There was me thinking you were being serious.

Gawd, I'm slow sometimes... Confused
Incorrect. I do actually think Simm was good in the role.


I'm afraid, G80, that Rani really is this barking. Literally - watch:

"Conservative Party".
The Conservative Party is as irrelevant to this discussion as to running the country

He's right about you being barking mad though Rani.

Only a complete madman could possibly think Simm was in any way good in the role of The Master.

Hell, Simm made Eric Roberts look like Roger fucking Delgado by comparison!

Not only that, but the above dialogue proves one of two things:
-That Rani has undergone Pavlovian indoctrination,
-That Rani is a chatterbot.
And that Valium has no useful purpose.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
biroc



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 928
Location: E-space

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is class lads/ladettes, keep it up...! Very Happy
_________________
"Believe nothing they say. They're not Biroc's kind."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Merchandise All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign