FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Rumoured DVD Releases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this been mentioned before?

The Ark and The Mutants for early 2011 (need to scroll down to the second item):

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.com/search/label/DVD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Impossible Case



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 44
Location: Wichita Falls, TX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to The Ark on DVD. Here's hoping that annoying strand of hair that's stuck in the frame throughout episode two has been dealt with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impossible Case wrote:
I'm looking forward to The Ark on DVD. Here's hoping that annoying strand of hair that's stuck in the frame throughout episode two has been dealt with.


Yeah, I hope there's a selectable enhanced CG hair option.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
renegade



Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Snakedance and Kinda are mentioned as a box set for next year in the latest DWM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
munkus



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if we will get another lost in time box set with the remainding episodes. I think theres a few left if I'm not mistaken:

Tenth planet
Ice Warriors
Crusades
The Reign of Terror

Apparently there are no plans to release Reign of Terror Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
renegade



Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

munkus wrote:
I wonder if we will get another lost in time box set with the remainding episodes. I think theres a few left if I'm not mistaken:

Tenth planet
Ice Warriors
Crusades
The Reign of Terror

Apparently there are no plans to release Reign of Terror Sad


Isn't Crusades on the original Lost in Time?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Penny Woosnam



Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only want Terror of the Autons and The Ambassaors of Death. i don't give a toss about colour, I just want to see them.

I suppose I could download them like I did Kinda and Snack-A-Dunce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
munkus



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

renegade wrote:
munkus wrote:
I wonder if we will get another lost in time box set with the remainding episodes. I think theres a few left if I'm not mistaken:

Tenth planet
Ice Warriors
Crusades
The Reign of Terror

Apparently there are no plans to release Reign of Terror Sad


Isn't Crusades on the original Lost in Time?


I think you may be right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign