FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Tennant's Girlfriend
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> General Doctor Who Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it OK for David Tennant to date Georgia Moffett?
Yes
 64%  [ 16 ]
No
 36%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author Message
Laughing Spam Fritter



Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 216

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Who wrote:
Came across this today on Askmen.com

Top 10: Hot Women Who Date Douchebags.

Daisy Lowe comes in at five, with poor old MS as her 'douchebag' - "outside of Who he can come across as a bit of a posh wally."


Daisy Lowe is a piece of crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
_Liam_
Site Admin


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 3854

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#10 on that list is so true, why the fuck IS milla jovovich married to paul ws anderson?!

I wouldn't say Peter Crouch is a douchebag though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tash wrote:
She's not technically his daughter, she's his clone.

That makes it even more incestous in my book.

WTF was Rani thinking of when supporting a promotion of incest to young people in Doctor Who? Very Happy
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Tash



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Posts: 893
Location: Atlantis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Tash wrote:
She's not technically his daughter, she's his clone.

That makes it even more incestous in my book.

Clonecest!

RobFilth wrote:
WTF was Rani thinking of when supporting a promotion of incest to young people in Doctor Who? Very Happy

Most young people these days seem to be the victims of incest judging by the roaming gangs of hooligans in most cities across the country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
JonPertweeFan



Joined: 21 Aug 2010
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RobFilth"][quote="Tash"]She's not technically his daughter, she's his clone.[/quote]
That makes it even more incestous in my book.

WTF was Rani thinking of when supporting a promotion of incest to young people in Doctor Who? Very Happy[/quote]

Look, how is it "Promotion"? Tennant is in a relationship with a Woman he has feelings for. She happened to play his Onscreen Daughter in an episode. I'm sure if you were in the situation and were in love with whoever was playing the other role (Because I know Moffet isn't too popular around these parts), would you end the relationship because of some TV Show?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Laughing Spam Fritter



Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 216

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't particularly care, though I confess to finding it just a tad odd that Tennant should have a relationship with the daughter of a man who preceeded him in the role for which he has become famous (and whom he must have idolised as a child to some extent), and the fact that she played his own onscreen "daughter" merely enhances this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Spam Fritter wrote:
I don't particularly care, though I confess to finding it just a tad odd that Tennant should have a relationship with the daughter of a man who preceeded him in the role for which he has become famous (and whom he must have idolised as a child to some extent), and the fact that she played his own onscreen "daughter" merely enhances this.

Indeed.

This must be very confusing to young children of the show.

Imagine if Hartnell had got it on with Carole Ann Ford.

Would that too have been acceptable?
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:

Indeed.

This must be very confusing to young children of the show.

Imagine if Hartnell had got it on with Carole Ann Ford.

Would that too have been acceptable?



Disgusting!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Although i can't fancy Ford, even with a different body. Razz

And the whole thing about Tennant knocking off Georgia Moffet somehow being wrong because she played his extrapolated clone 'daughter' is just a load of old toot. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkLord wrote:
Kids everywhere are trying incest out because of this disgusting act. Twisted Evil


Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Vector-Victor



Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2599
Location: Cork, Ireland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkLord wrote:
Ludders wrote:
Laughing

Although i can't fancy Ford, even with a different body. Razz

And the whole thing about Tennant knocking off Georgia Moffet somehow being wrong because she played his extrapolated clone 'daughter' is just a load of old toot. Laughing


How can you say that Ludders, she's having it off with a later regeneration of her dad.

Kids everywhere are trying incest out because of this disgusting act. Twisted Evil


Yes. They can't tell the difference between actors and real people. Razz
_________________
Stan: Nobody threatens my family! Now get out of the way or I'll shoot you all!

Hayley: Oh, God, it's my junior prom all over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
munkus



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator General wrote:
RobFilth wrote:

Indeed.

This must be very confusing to young children of the show.

Imagine if Hartnell had got it on with Carole Ann Ford.

Would that too have been acceptable?



Disgusting!




and yet it appeals to me Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vector-Victor wrote:
TheDarkLord wrote:
Ludders wrote:
Laughing

Although i can't fancy Ford, even with a different body. Razz

And the whole thing about Tennant knocking off Georgia Moffet somehow being wrong because she played his extrapolated clone 'daughter' is just a load of old toot. Laughing


How can you say that Ludders, she's having it off with a later regeneration of her dad.

Kids everywhere are trying incest out because of this disgusting act. Twisted Evil


Yes. They can't tell the difference between actors and real people. Razz

Young children know that an actor is playing a character, but when they meet that actor, in their eyes they are meeting the character! This is why many of the actors who play The Doctor attend signings in full costume.

For example, when I went to a target book signing aged 8 years old to get Tom Bakers autograph and he was sat there in full costume, although I knew he was an actor playing a character, to all intents and perposes the man sat in front of me WAS the 4th Doctor!

How confusing it must be then in the eyes of a small young child to find out that their precious and highly thought of hero is rogering the fuck out of their very own spawned flesh and blood daughter.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



....having said that, I would still be very interested in seeing an uncensored version of this picture. Very Happy
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Young children know that an actor is playing a character, but when they meet that actor, in their eyes they are meeting the character! This is why many of the actors who play The Doctor attend signings in full costume.

For example, when I went to a target book signing aged 8 years old to get Tom Bakers autograph and he was sat there in full costume, although I knew he was an actor playing a character, to all intents and perposes the man sat in front of me WAS the 4th Doctor!

How confusing it must be then in the eyes of a small young child to find out that their precious and highly thought of hero is rogering the fuck out of their very own spawned flesh and blood daughter.




Rob,

I can tell your concern over this matter is sincere and heartfelt. I don't meant to pry, but have you been touched by such issues? Are you speaking from bitter experience?

Do you, like me, have panic attacks whenever you see diminutive Scottish schoolboys? Do you suffer erectile dysfunction when you hear the word, "Fan-dabi-dozi!"? Was your childhood innocence shattered and all hope of future happiness destroyed when you discovered that Wee Jimmy Krankie was a woman and she was being boned by her on-screen dad?!!

These photos -- from their official website no less -- demonstrate the pernicious evil of the Krankies, the moral turpitude that has blighted a generation and the emotional trauma that has devastated so many lives:



And well we know, you cross-dressing hussy!



And more besides! Disgusting!!



Using her finger to simulate a penis... is there no end to the depravity?!!



But, if you're a victim of this amoral degeneracy, don't suffer in silence. Join other Krankies survivors at:

www.my-life-is-shit-and-I-blame-the-Krankies.com


and let's stop this filth now before it's too late:


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> General Doctor Who Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign