FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
The Brig is back!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Lol, nurse, the medication please. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quick someone get Rani's nurse, he's calling out for her!

It could be a serious delusional attack this time otherwise!
Lol, I think the nurse knows who to sedate when there is a person extolling Gary Russell's virtues as a writer.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Lol, nurse, the medication please. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quick someone get Rani's nurse, he's calling out for her!

It could be a serious delusional attack this time otherwise!
Lol, I think the nurse knows who to sedate when there is a person extolling Gary Russell's virtues as a writer.

He knows and understands more about the character of The Doctor than RTD will ever know, RTD thinks he was a fucking marvel comic character.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Pex



Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 2514
Location: Paradise Towers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, RTD has succeeded in putting me in touch with my emotions again. New Who made me feel rage, disgust and disappointment, but seeing Courtney in SJA makes me feel very sad.

'They got you too?'
'They got me a long time ago.'
_________________
Coalition would mean Con policies, Con leadership by a Con party for a Con trick - Harold Wilson, October 1974
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Lol, nurse, the medication please. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quick someone get Rani's nurse, he's calling out for her!

It could be a serious delusional attack this time otherwise!
Lol, I think the nurse knows who to sedate when there is a person extolling Gary Russell's virtues as a writer.

He knows and understands more about the character of The Doctor than RTD will ever know, RTD thinks he was a fucking marvel comic character.
Stop talking bollocks
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Lol, nurse, the medication please. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quick someone get Rani's nurse, he's calling out for her!

It could be a serious delusional attack this time otherwise!
Lol, I think the nurse knows who to sedate when there is a person extolling Gary Russell's virtues as a writer.

He knows and understands more about the character of The Doctor than RTD will ever know, RTD thinks he was a fucking marvel comic character.
Stop talking bollocks

Not bollocks.

Established Truth and FACTS Rani.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pex wrote:
Well, RTD has succeeded in putting me in touch with my emotions again. New Who made me feel rage, disgust and disappointment, but seeing Courtney in SJA makes me feel very sad.

'They got you too?'
'They got me a long time ago.'


Crying or Very sad

You've hit the nail on the head, Mr Pex.

The whole thing's very sad.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Whizzkid1982



Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 156
Location: The Psychic Circus, Segonax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does raise a question: we know RTD is stepping down from Doctor Who, but will he still be in charge of his two crappy spin-offs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whizzkid1982 wrote:
It does raise a question: we know RTD is stepping down from Doctor Who, but will he still be in charge of his two crappy spin-offs?

Oh I doubt the BBC will keep those on now that they've given Davies the boot.

I very much doubt that either of them will still be produced in 2010.

After all, the cash for new tv guru Adrian Hodges "Survivors" has to come from somewhere! Very Happy
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Whizzkid1982 wrote:
It does raise a question: we know RTD is stepping down from Doctor Who, but will he still be in charge of his two crappy spin-offs?

Oh I doubt the BBC will keep those on now that they've given Davies the boot.

I very much doubt that either of them will still be produced in 2010.

After all, the cash for new tv guru Adrian Hodges "Survivors" has to come from somewhere! Very Happy
They haven't given him the boot though. It'll depend on how high the ratings remain for the 2 forthcoming series
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Whizzkid1982 wrote:
It does raise a question: we know RTD is stepping down from Doctor Who, but will he still be in charge of his two crappy spin-offs?

Oh I doubt the BBC will keep those on now that they've given Davies the boot.

I very much doubt that either of them will still be produced in 2010.

After all, the cash for new tv guru Adrian Hodges "Survivors" has to come from somewhere! Very Happy
They haven't given him the boot though. It'll depend on how high the ratings remain for the 2 forthcoming series

Nonsense.

Davies is finished Rani.

He won't be writing for the series ever again.

Get over it.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Whizzkid1982 wrote:
It does raise a question: we know RTD is stepping down from Doctor Who, but will he still be in charge of his two crappy spin-offs?

Oh I doubt the BBC will keep those on now that they've given Davies the boot.

I very much doubt that either of them will still be produced in 2010.

After all, the cash for new tv guru Adrian Hodges "Survivors" has to come from somewhere! Very Happy
They haven't given him the boot though. It'll depend on how high the ratings remain for the 2 forthcoming series

Nonsense.

Davies is finished Rani.

He won't be writing for the series ever again.

Get over it.
We weren't on about DW though. We were discussing the spin offs. So take your drivel elsewhere if you can't keep on topic.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Field Marshal



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predictable Rani. If RTD is not writing for Who anymore, he'll have very little time for Torchwood or SJA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Field Marshal wrote:
Predictable Rani. If RTD is not writing for Who anymore, he'll have very little time for Torchwood or SJA.

I doubt Moffat will have time for both of RTD's spin offs either and it's doubtful the BBC will have the budget for them with new series of "Survivors" and possibly "Blakes7" in the making too.

The BBC aren't going to continue throwing millions of their license payers money at series which can only grab 1 million or under viewers.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.


Last edited by RobFilth on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Field Marshal



Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 596

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction Rob; Sky are making the new Blakes 7 (which I'm hoping will hire Chris Boucher as a writer).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Field Marshal wrote:
Correction Rob; Sky are making the new Blakes 7 (which I'm hoping will hire Chris Boucher as a writer).

I stand corrected on that, but the BBC are investing more in to other new sci-fi/fantasy series, so I doubt they'll have anything left in their coffers to budget for a couple of little known spin-off series which attract barely a million viewers.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign