FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
The Chase DVD Cut Overseas

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iank



Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 879

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: The Chase DVD Cut Overseas Reply with quote

The Chase DVD will be sans The Beatles scene in overseas releases, apparently. What a crock of fucking shit.

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Moderator General



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: City of the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a chap on here called B3 who might be willing to swap..... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but it's not all bad. You still get the scene of Chesterton dancing. Very Happy
Back to top
Author Message
TR



Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Posts: 204
Location: Scotland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
Yes, but it's not all bad. You still get the scene of Chesterton dancing. Very Happy


Dancing ! Since when does giving a Hitler salute qualify as dancing ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
_Liam_
Site Admin


Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 3854

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you get da bitches like Chesterton blatantly does
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The Chase DVD Cut Overseas Reply with quote

iank wrote:
The Chase DVD will be sans The Beatles scene in overseas releases, apparently. What a crock of fucking shit.

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad


This is absolutely fucking excellent news!

I haven't bought this DVD yet and I will now purchase an overseas edition so I can enjoy a decent Who story without those four cunts of doom spoiling it.

I am so happy about this news.

Thanks Ian.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The Chase DVD Cut Overseas Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
iank wrote:
The Chase DVD will be sans The Beatles scene in overseas releases, apparently. What a crock of fucking shit.

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad


This is absolutely fucking excellent news!

I haven't bought this DVD yet and I will now purchase an overseas edition so I can enjoy a decent Who story without those four cunts of doom spoiling it.

I am so happy about this news.

Thanks Ian.


Is that honestly the reason you didn't buy it? You sure do hate The Beatles . Laughing
Back to top
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Chase DVD Cut Overseas Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
B3 wrote:
iank wrote:
The Chase DVD will be sans The Beatles scene in overseas releases, apparently. What a crock of fucking shit.

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad


This is absolutely fucking excellent news!

I haven't bought this DVD yet and I will now purchase an overseas edition so I can enjoy a decent Who story without those four cunts of doom spoiling it.

I am so happy about this news.

Thanks Ian.


Is that honestly the reason you didn't buy it? You sure do hate The Beatles . Laughing


I try and live my life free of the Beatles' hateful pestilence which has blighted my life for 40 years. That rule extends to Doctor Who.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
manterik
Human Slave in an Insect Nation


Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they got the rights to The Beatles bit cleared for the UK or not ? I heard from a chum that they didn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
iank



Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 879

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on the dvd. It even ended up on the Aussie release as well, apparently, despite me going to the trouble of importing it.


Arses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
mumbles



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 699
Location: Stoner's Pot Palace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iank wrote:
It's on the dvd. It even ended up on the Aussie release as well, apparently, despite me going to the trouble of importing it.


Arses.


Actually IIRC the Yanks still got the 'butched' version, North American BBC Worldwide are a pack of conservative, uptight twats it seems.
_________________
'Sometimes. I tell them to F**K off' - Clive Swift after being interviewed in DWM

"Taken on a per capita basis and pound for pound, Colin's stories beat Tennant's like Ike beat Tina"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
iank



Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 879

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know, but the UK one was intact. As was the oz one, apparently, despite us being told it wouldn't be like the US one.


Like I said, arses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
mumbles



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 699
Location: Stoner's Pot Palace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iank wrote:
Yeah, I know, but the UK one was intact. As was the oz one, apparently, despite us being told it wouldn't be like the US one.


Like I said, arses.


At least you got the coming soon trailer with the UK release, the cunts in Australia have taken them off the OZ releases for no good reason other then being cunts.
_________________
'Sometimes. I tell them to F**K off' - Clive Swift after being interviewed in DWM

"Taken on a per capita basis and pound for pound, Colin's stories beat Tennant's like Ike beat Tina"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
iank



Joined: 01 Aug 2009
Posts: 879

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know. We were told it was so they could release them in any order.

So they continue to release them in the same order as the UK.

Cunts is indeed the word.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> DVD Releases All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign