FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
This amused me...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
B3 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Gary Glitter owns a Dalek Sec voice changer mask.

I reckon he'll get off the plane wearing it once he arrives back in the UK again.


I think you're right. He's probably got one of those little Dalek rucksacks for cabin luggage.

Lol, I'm willing to bet that if Gary Glitter hasn't already got one of those creepy rapist helmets, it will be the first thing he goes out and purchases as soon as his flight lands in the UK and people like Rani will be aiding and abetting such clearly dangerously intentioned people.

SHAME ON YOU RANI!
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
The other itens you rant about have a demonstrable risk. Well can you give me one example of where a rapist or paedophile has used such a mask? Just one?

The news report suggests otherwise Rani.

The facts are unarguably there for all to see in black and white, these dangerous toys are a public menace.

Mistress Rani wrote:
Presumably you are going to go around and personally confiscate these items from all the children who harmlessly play with them. Clearly anarchists are nothing more than closet fascists. Rolling Eyes

On the contrary, toys which have been proven to be a public dangerous risk, and nuisance are clearly not acceptable as the news report proves.

It's got fuck all to do with anarchism as well you know Rani and everything to do with public well being and safety.

Now stop being so irresponsible and be man enough to apologise and admit you are in the wrong and we'll forget all about it.
Where does the report mention a single paedophile or rapist? You and B seem to be adopting the Daily Mail line of branding every criminal a sex pest. Shame on you for wanting the police to go round to houses and take away toys from children and arrest those who are wearing them.

This failure to understand what is a realistic level of risk is endemic in society and I am only surprised that you and B have proven gullible enough to fall for it.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Gary Glitter owns a Dalek Sec voice changer mask.
Why, have any other similar people bought one? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Gary Glitter owns a Dalek Sec voice changer mask.
Why, have any other similar people bought one? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Michael Jackson had bought one.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Gary Glitter owns a Dalek Sec voice changer mask.
Why, have any other similar people bought one? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Michael Jackson had bought one.


Careful Rob. Jackson was found innocent in a court of law. He's probably got a Cyberman helmet which he wears while riding on his ferris wheel. Probably.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:

This failure to understand what is a realistic level of risk is endemic in society and I am only surprised that you and B have proven gullible enough to fall for it.


It seems to be accepted globally that Glitter is a risk.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:

This failure to understand what is a realistic level of risk is endemic in society and I am only surprised that you and B have proven gullible enough to fall for it.


It seems to be accepted globally that Glitter is a risk.
Indeed. But not that Dalek Voice Changer Helmets are Laughing
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:

This failure to understand what is a realistic level of risk is endemic in society and I am only surprised that you and B have proven gullible enough to fall for it.


It seems to be accepted globally that Glitter is a risk.
Indeed. But not that Dalek Voice Changer Helmets are Laughing

Nonsense.

Haven't you read the news report?

They were used as an accessory to a very serious crime you moron.

In short, these toys are dangerous and should be removed immediately from the shelves before more crooks can use them.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
B3 wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:

This failure to understand what is a realistic level of risk is endemic in society and I am only surprised that you and B have proven gullible enough to fall for it.


It seems to be accepted globally that Glitter is a risk.
Indeed. But not that Dalek Voice Changer Helmets are Laughing

Nonsense.

Haven't you read the news report?

They were used as an accessory to a very serious crime you moron.

In short, these toys are dangerous and should be removed immediately from the shelves before more crooks can use them.
But NOT the crimes you actually refer to. Criminals have long used balaclavas, I presume you want those banned as they have been used in kidknapping and robberies. And what about hoodies? Is there nothing anarchists wouldn't ban?
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign