FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Weve al;l moved on but still wonder who the fuck this Adrian Hodges is. Laughing

He's the guy who knows how to make proper UK produced sci-fi serials unlike other pretenders who falsely boast such claims.
Lol, if he is so good why does no one know who he is?

Because he's not a fatheaded braggart who makes documentaries boring everyone else to death by continually stealing creative acclaim from others and going on about how brilliant he is.
He's piggy backing off Terry Nation's Survivors and I fully expect he'll be looking for acclaim for that the fatheaded braggard.

He won't be digging Terrys bones up and pissing and crapping all over them after scrawling "CUNT!" over the grave headstone like RTD did.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes? Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
Weve al;l moved on but still wonder who the fuck this Adrian Hodges is. Laughing

He's the guy who knows how to make proper UK produced sci-fi serials unlike other pretenders who falsely boast such claims.
Lol, if he is so good why does no one know who he is?

Because he's not a fatheaded braggart who makes documentaries boring everyone else to death by continually stealing creative acclaim from others and going on about how brilliant he is.
He's piggy backing off Terry Nation's Survivors and I fully expect he'll be looking for acclaim for that the fatheaded braggard.

He won't be digging Terrys bones up and pissing and crapping all over them after scrawling "CUNT!" over the grave headstone like RTD did.
No, he'll be doing a steaming great turd and scrawling tosser instead!
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
No, he'll be doing a steaming great turd and scrawling tosser instead!

On the contrary if you bother to read up on Adrian Hodges treatment of Nations franchise, you'll see that he's treating it with the utmost respect unlike Russell T Fathead who brags about owning and being personally responsible for inventing others creations whilst bastardising them in to something cheap rate and against the original creators express wishes.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes? Reply with quote

RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
No, he'll be doing a steaming great turd and scrawling tosser instead!

On the contrary if you bother to read up on Adrian Hodges treatment of Nations franchise, you'll see that he's treating it with the utmost respect unlike Russell T Fathead who brags about owning and being personally responsible for inventing others creations whilst bastardising them in to something cheap rate and against the original creators express wishes.
Nonsense. RTD has been faithful and has honoured the original. Let us see what fathead Hodges does with a great series.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Torchwood series 3, 5 episodes? Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
RobFilth wrote:
Mistress Rani wrote:
No, he'll be doing a steaming great turd and scrawling tosser instead!

On the contrary if you bother to read up on Adrian Hodges treatment of Nations franchise, you'll see that he's treating it with the utmost respect unlike Russell T Fathead who brags about owning and being personally responsible for inventing others creations whilst bastardising them in to something cheap rate and against the original creators express wishes.
Nonsense. RTD has been faithful and has honoured the original. Let us see what fathead Hodges does with a great series.

Rubbish, RTD went against Nations EXPRESS wishes from his creations by making the audience sympathise and feel sorry for the Daleks.

Nation would have turned in his grave over such disgraceful treatment.

Hodges on the other hand is treating Nations franchise with the utmost respect.

Let's hope he's in a position to take over the running of Doctor Who soon if Moffatt fucks up.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mistress Rani



Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 8621
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utter nonsense.
_________________
"I'll be surprised if there's as much as 3 million of the audience left by the time Moffatt finally gets to take over" RobFilth 3/6/08

"I expect the BBC will quietly let Tennant go at the end of this year...." RobFilth 9/6/08
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistress Rani wrote:
Utter nonsense.

Not so Rani.

FACTS.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
TheMara



Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this about Torchwood Series 3

Russell T. Davies has revealed that Torchwood's third season will be entitled 'Children Of Earth'.
The mini-season, directed by Euros Lyn, will run over five consecutive nights on BBC One next spring.
Davies told Torchwood Magazine: "More than ever before, this series of Torchwood will be director-led, and it will look absolutely amazing."
Filming will begin in Cardiff on August 18 and details of casting are due to be released shortly. Freema Agyeman was expected to join the Torchwood team as Martha Jones, but her recent decision to star in ITV1's Law And Order has put her appearance in doubt.



Children of Earth just like Children of Time from that Fan Fiction episode from DW last season then! Original as ever.

What the hell does "Director led" mean? Does it mean more shite than ever before?

Does Russell.T.Teabag even know how to communicate with other human beings? how awful a quote is this?
"More than ever before, this series of Torchwood will be director-led, and it will look absolutely amazing."
Some poor deluded souls think the man is a genius! I pity them so much.

Well done Freema for telling Russell.T.Shitbag to fuck off and joining Law and Order rather than being stuck recording Torchwood with John Barrowman getting his Dick out every five minutes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Author Message
RobFilth



Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 9013
Location: Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMara wrote:
Well done Freema for telling Russell.T.Shitbag to fuck off and joining Law and Order rather than being stuck recording Torchwood with John Barrowman getting his Dick out every five minutes!

Couldn't agree more.

I'm glad RTD got that smug grin wiped off his fatface before he proceeded to furiously throw all of the Torchwood scripts in to the bin once Freema told him to take a hike.

Best place for them really.
_________________


Rallying against Rani's Repetitive Rhubarb and Rubbish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope that the giant space turd returns.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
TheMara



Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B3 wrote:
Let's hope that the giant space turd returns.


Davies is writing one of the episodes isn't he?

Oh you meant the other giant space turd! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Doctor Who News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign