FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
The Leisure Hive Forum Index  Log in  Register
Why are football supporters so scummy?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Why are football supporters so scummy? Reply with quote

Discuss Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a stupid thing to say.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, they shout, drink bear, dress scruffily, often smell, speak in appalling English and beat people up when their team lose.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Mike



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 3442
Location: Behind The Wall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.
_________________
"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.
Back to top
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.


My view is somewhat biast based on the fact I've been mugged several times after matches by fans in pubs and the only time I went to a football match someone through something at my head and knocked me out. Not sure why as I was sitting listening to my Walkman at the time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


I don't think that's really borne out by the evidence.
I'm not into football myself, but i think it's clear that most football fans aren't football hooligans.
Unfortunately, the big games attract such large numbers, that even a minority can be of sufficient number to cause major outbreaks of trouble. If they were in the majority, football would no longer exist because there'd be nothing left of our cities! Laughing

It's always puzzled me why football attracts the hooligan element. No-one ever hears of Rugby, Hockey, Cricket, Golf, or Tennis hooligans do they? I wonder if it's because of its populism and mass appeal?

I know little about football, but it seems to me that it's all about money these days anyway. It's just another media industry that's as all pervading as pop music or modern celebrity culture.
I don't understand it's appeal, and i never will, but i do think you're wrong about this one monkey, about them being mostly hooligans.
Although even the minority that there is, is bad enough. They're shitheads. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: I see DL has beat me to it. Damn my slow two finger typing! Very Happy
_________________


Last edited by Ludders on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
xM002x
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
xM002x wrote:
monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.


My view is somewhat biast based on the fact I've been mugged several times after matches by fans in pubs and the only time I went to a football match someone through something at my head and knocked me out. Not sure why as I was sitting listening to my Walkman at the time.


Biast? For the love of god, Monky. Use this it's got a spell check built it. Very Happy http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

You sound like you live in a fucked up area.

What match was it that you got something thrown at your head? Who was playing? You sure it wasn't the ball? Very Happy
Back to top
Author Message
Mike



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 3442
Location: Behind The Wall

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xM002x wrote:
Biast? For the love of god, Monky. Use this it's got a spell check built it. Very Happy http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

Unfortunately not turned on by default in the Windows version.
_________________
"There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Author Message
Ludders



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 2646

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkLord wrote:

You put it so much better than me though l'udderz. Fucking voice of reason you are mayte....me fookin' besht mayte in the wuuuurld you arrrre........*mugs someone, then collapses in a drunken heap, singing a mildly sexist and racist 1970s football song about nuns, irishmen and cucumbers, finally losing control of bodily functions while spewing barely legible vitriol at a poster of Maradona.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
renegade



Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
xM002x wrote:
monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.


My view is somewhat biast based on the fact I've been mugged several times after matches by fans in pubs and the only time I went to a football match someone through something at my head and knocked me out. Not sure why as I was sitting listening to my Walkman at the time.


You went to a football match? You're scum, you are Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
monky



Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Posts: 952

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

renegade wrote:
monky wrote:
xM002x wrote:
monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.


My view is somewhat biast based on the fact I've been mugged several times after matches by fans in pubs and the only time I went to a football match someone through something at my head and knocked me out. Not sure why as I was sitting listening to my Walkman at the time.


You went to a football match? You're scum, you are Razz


I'm certainly not going back.

I cant remember who the other team was. I know the team we went to "cheer" for was Newcastle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
renegade



Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
renegade wrote:
monky wrote:
xM002x wrote:
monky wrote:
Mike wrote:
monky wrote:
drink bear

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English

Thing is monky, the footy fans you speak of are rather like the small minority of cuntish Doctor Who fans - we're not all twats, just a select few.


I disagree. I think the minority of the fans are good not the majority.


WTF? You're chatting shit, Monky.


My view is somewhat biast based on the fact I've been mugged several times after matches by fans in pubs and the only time I went to a football match someone through something at my head and knocked me out. Not sure why as I was sitting listening to my Walkman at the time.


You went to a football match? You're scum, you are Razz


I'm certainly not going back.

I cant remember who the other team was. I know the team we went to "cheer" for was Newcastle.


I'm sure there are plenty of decent fans, but I'd never go to a match because (a) it's ridiculously overpriced (as I understand it) and (b) I hate crowds of people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
B3



Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 9458

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monky wrote:
speak in appalling English


Laughing

I'm almost incontinent with laughter.
_________________
Die zarte, aber helle Differenz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Leisure Hive Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 :: 
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign